Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Me, Politically

Considering I'm too young to vote, most would assume I have no political opinion. The complete opposite is true. I keep up with politics as best as I can because I know that our political leaders have an effect on our lives. Presidents that have influenced my political beliefs include Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Franklin D. Roosevelt. Although some of the decisions that these Presidents have made have been poor, I consider these men to be extremely influential. According to the Pew Research Centers News IQ Quiz, I am fairly knowledgeable about current events in politics, outscoring 59% of the public. I would be considered a "New-Democrat" according to the Pew Research Center. I am both Catholic and an environmentalist. I am religious, but not intolerant. I consider myself a liberal and I believe people have the right to do as they please as long as it is moral to them. I believe all Americans, regardless of what their ideologies are, are entitled to equal rights.





No comments:

Post a Comment